Monday, March 2, 2009

Greetings....

Just thought I would stop by just to drop a word or two...

So nothing much has been going on these few days, as you all know, I've already joined the rat race (and not enjoying it one bit!).

It feels like those days back when I was an intern (Zhen Han and Laura can vouch for me), I dreaded every single working day...Even from the start of it.

But now I have no choice but to grit my teeth and suck it up as I continue to pursue the path God has set for me. Yes, it's not going to be easy (I've imagined the worst but the worse has yet to come).

So here I am sitting on my first day of work, and I want to start it off right.

Never settle for anything less than God's perfect will.
Not being complacent but having the spirit of excellence.
Setting my priorities right and no compromises.

Oh God, please help me...
LiSs ^^

1 comment: